For the benefit of all slipholders, a copy of the Wharf developer's books with graphic depictions of the Phase I, PUD Stage 2 plan is now in the laundry room. Please feel free to look at but leave the books there for other slipholders to also be able to review. This is similar to what can be found on the website but may be easier for some to access.
Nov 26, 2015
Nov 18, 2015
Nov 14, 2015
The Peggie highlights the strong sense of community that makes living at Gangplank Marina so special. That sense of community exists due in no small part to the small acts of kindness that slipholders impart to one another on a regular basis. And for that reason, we’re bringing the Peggie back this year.
How it works:
1. Nominations are cast online or in paper form by listing a neighbors name and why they should win a "Peggie".
2. A winner is selected at random at a GPSA meeting once a month.
3. The winner will be given an award and featured with the good deeds they have done.
4. All nominations will be read at the GPSA meeting and listed on our blog and social media sites.
The winner of the Peg Leg Award for the month of November will be determined at the December 1st GPSA meeting. We will accept nominees starting now until the time of the drawing. You can nominate more than one person.
To cast your nominations:
- Fill out the online form here
- Send an email
- Give Tashia McCarty (or any other GPSA Board Member) a paper slip with all details written on it
We have a great community so let's make sure we express how much we appreciate each other!